Monday, April 3, 2017

A Turn Down Day

Sadie had to be a the vet this morning at 9:00 for her first heartworm treatment, so I took the whole day off. After dropping her off, I popped into Moe's Market on the way home to see what was new and:
never thought I'd see or taste this!
it's always when you have to get $26 worth of ice cream home in a hurry that you get stuck behind a safari going five miles an hour...
as soon as I got the ice cream in the freezer at home, the electricity went out, so I took the pups to the beach...
should've brought my camera, my phone does not take the good pics like everyone else's...
yes, I bring a bag for clean ups...
Molly catching up with her siblings. The electricity came back shortly after we got home...
Little Mama snoozing on my bed rest on the kitchen counter. Who knew that pups would think a bed rest is the greatest toy in the world designed specifically for them to destroy? Now it is a counter cat bed.
Sweet Sadie back at home this afternoon. She goes back for the next treatments May 1st & 2nd and hopefully will receive a clean bill of health after that.
an exotic Iris at a local nursery. More to come. Bye for now.

10 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww! Fur Friend SMILES!!!! LOVE IT! And LOVE LOVE LOVE that Cashew Milk Ice Cream! I've only tried that flavor once and LOVED IT!!!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have access to the Cashew Milk ice cream, take advantage of it!

      Delete
  2. That's so exciting that you found the ice cream but $13?! Yikes, and then the electricity went out?! It seems that you handled it way better than I would have, haha.

    Glad that everything is ok with Sadie. All of these sweet faces have made my day :) I love all of the fur baby pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time at the beach! That flower is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The electricity had been going off a lot during that week, so I was used to it. The Water ahd Power Authority of the VI is operating on generators that are easily tripped off line. Making Solar Power very appealling lately.

      Delete
  3. Love, love, Love the critter pics! They look so content on the beach!! I'm hoping that sweet Sadie will be in perfect health on her next visit.

    If it is any consolation, I haven't had any of that ice cream and I think it's available here. It's currently rain-snowing, so no chilly desserts just yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will go nuts (pun intended) for the Cashew Milk ice cream. Dont know why it is so spectacular , but it is.

      Delete
  4. Wow, thirteen dollars for ice cream, yikes. It is really delicious though.
    It's nice to see a kitty picture! And the beach photos, I can't get enough!
    Sweet Sadie looks so happy! That's the best picture ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, the Ice Cream was worth every penny. Hadnt gone through any weird crystallization to get grainy.

      Delete
  5. I'm so worried!! Was the ice cream ok after the electricity came back on??? That's such a crazy price. I hope Sadie is back to healthy soon! Looks like they had a great time at the beach :))
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The Ice Cream survived! I would have just drank it if the electricity stayed off longer than a few hours.

      Delete